Have you ever woken up in the night feeling frozen in your bed? Or come home from a long day at work only to be met with a blast of cold air?
If you’ve noticed that your furnace isn’t working as well as it used to, it might be time for some repairs. Furnaces can last long, but they eventually wear down and break down. Luckily, most furnace problems can be fixed with a little bit of work. By repairing your furnace, you can extend its life and keep it running smoothly for years. Services like annual maintenance checks and tune-ups can also help prevent future breakdowns.
At S.O.S. Heating & Cooling, we have years of experience repairing furnaces and are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service.
Contact us or call us at (801) 893-4922 today and find out more about our HVAC and furnace repair services in Salt Lake City, UT. Our HVAC installers are waiting to help you!
Salt Lake City’s Trusted Furnace Repair Service
As the weather gets colder, you rely on your furnace to keep your home warm. But did you know that your furnace does much more than just heat your home? Furnaces also circulate air to filter dust, pollen, and other allergens. This is important for people who suffer from allergies or asthma. In addition, furnaces help to regulate humidity levels, which can prevent condensation and mold growth. Of course, furnaces must be adequately maintained to function correctly.
A furnace is an integral part of your home, and keeping it in good working order is crucial to your comfort. Unfortunately, furnaces can break down over time, and when they do, it’s vital to have a reputable heating repair company to help you with the repair. If your furnace needs repair, S.O.S. Heating & Cooling can help. We offer a wide range of furnace repair services, and our experienced technicians are committed to providing the best possible service.
What We Can Offer You
- 24/7 emergency heating repair service
- Certified E.P.A. status
- Familiarity with Energy Star-certified products
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Top ratings on HomeAdvisor
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repair
Homeowners know that their furnace is an integral part of their home, keeping things warm in the winter. But what are some signs that your furnace may need to be repaired? Here are a few signs to watch out for:
- Your furnace is making strange noises: If your furnace starts making weird noises, it could be a sign that something’s wrong. Banging, grinding, or squeaking noises are all reasons for concern.
- Your furnace isn’t heating evenly: If you notice that some rooms in your house are warmer or cooler than others, it could be a sign that your furnace isn’t working correctly.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed: If you suddenly find yourself paying a lot more for heat, it could be because your furnace is working overtime to compensate for a problem.
- There is water pooling around your furnace: This could be a sign of a cracked heat exchanger, which can leak deadly carbon monoxide into your home.
- You notice rust or corrosion on the furnace: This could be a sign of a leak, which could lead to dangerous fumes escaping into your home.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s crucial to call us as soon as possible. We’ll be able to diagnose the problem and get your furnace – gas, propane, or electric – repaired before the cold weather hits!
Most Common Repairs Our Technicians Work with For Furnace Repairs
At some point, every furnace will need to be repaired. However, some types of repairs are more common than others. Below we’ve listed the most common kinds of furnace repairs our technicians may run into:
- Loose wires
- Broken sequencer
- Failed electronic ignition system
- Loss of connection to the thermostat
- Pilot issues
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your furnace, we highly recommend that you call a qualified technician for assistance. Attempting to repair these problems yourself could result in further damage to your furnace or even injury.
Call S.O.S. Heating & Cooling for Your Furnace Repair in Salt Lake City, UT
When it gets colder outside, and you find yourself reaching for the blankets, you know it’s time to turn on the heat. But what happens when you turn on your furnace and it doesn’t work? That’s where S.O.S. Heating & Cooling comes in! We’re your go-to furnace repair service in Salt Lake City, UT. We’ll come to your home, troubleshoot the problem, and get your furnace up and running again in no time. We’re available 24/7 for emergency repairs, so you don’t have to shiver all night.
Call us at (801) 893-4922 or contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you keep your home warm all year!